Thursday, September 6, 2007

DREAM ... Share your Talents, too!

You MUST check out this awesome video that Kay has posted at her blog, Loop de Loops:

http://loopdeloops.blogspot.com/2007/09/dreams-can-come-true.html

Go there NOW! I'll wait. Go, click on the video (after you pause her music -- Jimmy Durante -- well, pause him after you enjoy that ... personally, I love Jimmy's voice :-) but I'm a 60s kid who loved 40s music growing up ...)

DO NOT read anymore of this post until you've watched the video ...

















Okay, now I'll tell you that I heard about this on the radio. I listen to classic music radio in the car. Turned on the radio in the middle of a discussion about this.

There was a debate whether it is okay that a non-professional could sing opera so well and whether it was proper that he did so well in a "popular" venue like that. Opera snobs are upset. Music lovers, though, are ecstatic.

Never belittle YOUR dreams! They are a gift. Your talents are yours and are also a gift.

Live While you are Alive!

Create Your Life -- don't let it just happen to you.

Rejoice in each day's blank page to make your mark on.

No comments: